What makes MobileWeek unique in the mobile tech event space is our focus on empowering companies, community organizers, and event producers to host their own mobile-centric events during MobileWeek!
With over 15 partner events expected for 2016, MobileWeek has turned into New York’s largest week-long mobile tech event series! Sponsors, community organizers, and event producers have the option of hosting partner events during MobileWeek!
Sponsors who host partner events receive the following promotions:
- Your event listed on website Events page and print brochure Events schedule
- Your event will receive a dedicated email blast invite to all registered attendees (1,000 – 3,000)
- Your event will receive a mention on the day that the event is hosted in the morning email to all registered attendees
We require all partner events to follow these instructions:
- You are responsible for all productions and logistics around your event including procuring venues and vendors as well as managing registration, food & beverage, content / speakers
- Partner events should create their own registration webpage (we recommend eventbrite) so that you can capture registrant leads and manage your capacity
- Partner events should set their registration capacity at 2.5X the event capacity since on average free MobileWeek partner events will see 40% of registered attendees actually show up to the event
- Partner events are required to list “MobileWeek” in the title of their event, and provide a link to MobileWeek.com prominently within the description of their event
- Partner events must allow MobileWeek pass holders to attend their event for free, since we advertise to pass holders that their passes will get them into all partner events